Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kassandra and Katherine

It was time for the Garza twins monthly photo session. Kassandra and Katherine were 8 months old yesterday. They are both doing good. Kassandra almost weighs as much as Katherine does now! YEA! They didn't want to do the whole picture thing though. Katherine was hungry and wouldn't give us her smile as often as we'd like. Kassandra didn't want to smile very much either. Daniel can usually make both of them smile, but he was at school so Norma and I were on our own! After a lot of work, we finally got some good ones.
Mommy and Kassandra
Mommy and Katherine

They did not want to look at me!!

Katherine






Kassandra
Katherine
I'm the BABY SISTER!









I LOVE BABY FEET!! :)

Thanks girls! It was good to see you both and your mommy!
Norma, the rest of the pictures will be on your gallery later on today.
Take Care! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG So cute! I think my favorite captures are the one just above the two feet.. with the bib on. The one three above that and the one 4 above that one. Oh, and the waving one with them together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete